called today Aug 9,2017. spoke to Paige about lights out on Lakeside Drive, Port Arthur TX 77642.

She was rude and said i need all addresses on this street with lights out. I told her 50 and 51 block of my street. As i am a senior citizen and can not do that and i don"t know all of my neighbors. Then spoke to her supervisor, Shelby, who was more rude and disrespectful.

She even mentioned why don 't i get a personal light for me. She would take the order now. i was also told it would take 5 more days for someone to come out to address the street lights being out, even though a line is hanging down from the pole.

i feel this is poor customer service and if this policy represents Entergy Texas, my State Officials are going to have to listen to me and my neighbors who have also called on this same issue! Left in the dark, Janet Hawkins

Review about: Entergy Texas Customer Care.

Preferred solution: more caring and concerned customer care representatives and better and faster service for customers without lights.

Comments

I was so upset, i did not correctly give the complete block these lights are located , 5000 and 5100 block of lakeside drive, port arthur tx 77642